Experienced Lawyer Competition | Reff & Associates
Who we`re looking for
Profile & qualifications
- Law school graduate and Bar membership;
- Two to four years of professional experience in a law firm, with a well-developed knowledge of competition law concepts and general commercial law.
- Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, versatility, ability to work on multiple projects, very good legal writing skills;
- Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
- BAR exam
- +2 Years of Experience
Your future role
A lawyer in our team:
- Is deeply involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations, and implementation;
- Works in teams on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
- Has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of Deloitte;
- Works in a dynamic and competitive environment.
What we offer
- Challenging tasks
- Downtown office location
- Free drinks in the office
- Fruit in the kitchen
- Friendly coworkers
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Reff & Associates is an independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices cooperating with Deloitte internationally. Over the last ten years, Reff & Associates has been assisting clients in local and cross-border activities, on various matters pertaining to mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial law, finance, banking and capital markets, real estate, employment, competition, fiscal and commercial litigation.
We advise on competition and anti-trust compliance, assessment of economic concentrations, design of efficient structures and approaches, state aid matters, unfair competition, competition law compliance programs and we frequently represent companies in investigations in front of the Competition Council.
We offer full assistance and representation in front of the Competition Council, in relation to obtaining clearance for economic concentrations occurred from various acquisitions, including initial advice and preparation of the notification application, as well as within the process of assessment of the ancillary restrictions to a transaction.
How to apply
Please apply with your Resume, which must contain all your major relevant projects. Candidates interested in applying for this vacancy are required to send an updated CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org