Senior Associate to join our Corporate and M&A team
Reff & Associates SCA is an independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices including over 1,700 lawyers in 73 countries. The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions are recognized also by the international legal guides and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates alongside leading law firms, and particularly recommends its lawyers for their expertise in Corporate and M&A, Real Estate, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets and TMT.
A Senior Lawyer in our Corporate and M&A team:
- Provides comprehensive commercial consultancy, transaction and advisory services to deliver fully integrated expert solutions on a national and global basis.
- Is deeply involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations and implementation;
- Works in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserves a collegial culture;
- Has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of our network;
- Has direct contact and interacts closely with clients and colleagues from other functions and geographies.
Profile & qualifications:
- Bar membership;
- 5-8 years of professional experience in a top business law firm, with significant involvement in corporate M&A transactions (including transaction structuring, transaction documents negotiation, joint ventures and restructurings) due diligence and related advisory on corporate law matters;
- Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- Fluency in written & spoken English is necessary; any other foreign language is an advantage.
Should you be interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org