14.08.2018 | Avocatura.com
Senior Associate to join our Corporate and M&A team
Reff & Associates SCA has a team of over 70 lawyers and paralegals and is recognized as a leading law firm in Romania for the quality of services and ability to deliver solutions on complex legal matters. The law firm is one of the most active in transaction work in Romania, with an annual aggregate of EUR 1bn deals assisted by Reff & Associates lawyers each year.
Reff & Associates SCA is an independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices including over 1,700 lawyers in 73 countries. The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions are recognized also by the international legal guides and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates alongside leading law firms, and particularly recommends its lawyers for their expertise in Corporate and M&A, Real Estate, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets and TMT.
A Senior Lawyer in our Corporate and M&A team:
- Provides comprehensive commercial consultancy, transaction and advisory services to deliver fully integrated expert solutions on a national and global basis.
- Is deeply involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations and implementation;
- Works in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserves a collegial culture;
- Has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of our network;
- Has direct contact and interacts closely with clients and colleagues from other functions and geographies.
Profile & qualifications:
- Bar membership;
- 5-8 years of professional experience in a top business law firm, with significant involvement in corporate M&A transactions (including transaction structuring, transaction documents negotiation, joint ventures and restructurings) due diligence and related advisory on corporate law matters;
- Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- Fluency in written & spoken English is necessary; any other foreign language is an advantage.
Should you be interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application at email@example.com