Multinational company from highly regulated industry is looking for in-house Legal Counsel to join Bucharest team!
- University degree in Law;
- preferably 2 years of experience or more (in-house lawyer in multinational company or lawyer within law firm having multinational exposure), in the following areas: commercial and corporate law, competition, data protection, employment;
- experience in regulated industry is a big plus;
- experience in compliance is a plus;
- strong theoretical knowledge;
- very good understanding of clients’ needs;
- excellent business partner;
- ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail;
- excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines;
- ability to work independently, but also within a team;
- very good command of written and spoken English;
- good level of computer skills (Windows, MS-Office, Word, Power-Point, Outlook)
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating various agreements;
- preparing/updating company template agreements, as to meet internal and external requirements;
- preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents and other legal documents (notifications/letters etc.);
- liaison with Register of Commerce and other authorities;
- advising on data protection matters;
- providing legal support within the legal department and cross-functionally to other company departments;
- providing support for compliance aspects (preparing/revising policies, procedures and instructions, performing other specific tasks);
- identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on company’s business;
- assisting in any other legal matters as and when requested.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are looking for opportunities for further professional development, you can send your CV to the address email@example.com with the subject "CV for LEGAL COUNSEL".