Dear Winner

Mai stie cineva ceva despre cineva cumva?
siad

Dear Winner

Post by siad » 21 Sep 2006, 11:39

Am primit pe mail:

THE STERLING GAMES LOTTERY
LONDON OFFICE
233-5 AMITHY GROVE,
LONDON, SW200LL.
UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 3 lucky winners in the
STERLING GAMES LOTTERY draw held on the 2nd of September 2006 All 3 winning
addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 5,000,000
international emails. Your email address emerged alongside 2 others as a 3rd
category winner in this monthns draw. Consequently, you have therefore been
approved for a total pay out of 2,000,000 Pounds (Two million pounds)
only. The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning numbers: 2,7,25,48,78
(ii) Serial number: 9617
(iii) Lotto batch number:2
(iv) Reference number: STRL/53/09-UK

Please contact the under listed claims officer as soon as possible for
the immediate release of your winnings:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Abel Grant
Claims Department Manager
STERLING FINANCE CORPORATION
Email: claimscentre@unionplus.net
Tel: +44703 1905 391

Once again on behalf of all our staff,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely

Mrs. Patricia Churchill
Promotions Manager

N.B:

1.All claims are nullified after 10 working days from today.
2. You will be required to pay a fee for the insurance of your prize
money
3.Do inform the claims officer of any change of names or addresses.
4. All winners under the age of 18 are automatically dis-qualified.
5. Please do not reply to this email, contact your claims agent (Able
Grant) by email.

encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide. We are proud
to say that over 200 Million Pounds are won annually in more than 150
countries worldwide. We also encourage you to visit our website and take
your chance to play and become part of our monthly winners. Millions
are won on a monthly basis on one of the worldns most famous free lotto
service.

Le-am comunicat surprinderea mea si au trimis inca 2 mesaje:

Attn: Siad,

I hope you wake up to a pleasant morning over there. We are in receipt of your particulars and have been forwarded to the British Gaming Board. Please be informed that you have two options to redeem your winnings and pick up your certified bankaeuros cheque.i tried calling you but there was no answer I want to know if you are coming to the UK or you want it Bank transfer.
If you are coming please let me know so that I can make all arrangement prior to your coming but if you want it bank transfer then you need a Attorney to represent you here, but you have to pay the British gaming Board for non resident/non citizen service charges, as there are charges that you will be required to pay for processing your winnings and also as a non resident/non citizen? Which ever option you choose, these charges must be paid before you will receive your winnings. Please advice me what to do for I am hear waiting for you. call me I which to talk to you.
I wait for your urgent reply.
Regards.
Mr. Abel Grant
Tel: +447031905391

Dear Winner

I hope you wake up to a pleasant morning over there. Congratulations on your winnings. Be advised that you will be required to furnish this office with the following information

1. Full Names:...............................................................................
2. Residential Address:...................................................................
3. Phone Number:..........................................................................
4. Fax Number:..............................................................................
5. Occupation:................................................................................
6. Sex:..........................................................................................
7. Age:..........................................................................................
8. Nationality:.................................................................................
9. Present Country:.........................................................................
10. Reference and Batch numbers.....................................................

For immediate verification and Validation of your claim at the British Gaming Board. After the verification, payment approval will be granted on your behalf for your Prize claim of 2,000,000 (Two million British Pounds).

NOTE: After the payment approval, you will be contacted with options on how your funds will be transferred to you. Ensure you call me after sending in your information to our office and also to enable me brief you further about the processing of your lotto funds. The claims usually take round about 7 to 9 working days from the date of first contact with the claims agent.

Please be guided accordingly.

Congratulations once again.

Mr. Abel Grant
+447031905391

Le-am comunicat ca nu pot merge in UK si nu au mai trimis nimic.
Poate fi ceva serios sau e pacaleala? A mai primit cineva mesaje asemanatoare ?

Samurai

Post by Samurai » 21 Sep 2006, 13:12

Nu fi naiv !

gavril

Post by gavril » 21 Sep 2006, 14:14

si mie imi suna a teapa.

pisa

Post by pisa » 21 Sep 2006, 14:39

unii joaca la loterie o viata si nu castiga 10 dolari, altii nici nu joaca si castiga 2 milioane !!! (insa pt a intra in posesia lor tb sa trimite niste sume de bani pt nu stiu ce taxe...) - SIGUR E PE BUNE !

cum se imbogatesc baietii pe spatele credulilor...

of, of, de ce visam noi la bani nemunciti ?

denominatus

Post by denominatus » 21 Sep 2006, 17:00

pai prima chestie pe care poti sa o faci este sa faci un search pe internet despre loteria asta, organizatori, etc. vezi ca saitul lor poate fi aboslut minunat, asta nu inseamna ca si compania asta exista.

a doua chestie este sa dai un search pentru autoritatea de supraveghere a loteriilor din UK si sa trimiti un mail in care ceri relatii despre loterie si despre organizatori. eventual forward de mail.

a treia chestie... NU TRIMITE BANI
zi-le sa isi traga ei din aia 2 milioane. :-D
chestia asta seamana cu tzeapa numita "filiera nigeriana" numai ca in loc de vaduva multimilionarului ministru, avem castigul de la loto.

cred ca in cateva ore de netuit, te poti edifica de cat de teapa este.

eu iti tin pumnii sa nu fie teapa, si daca intri in bani, sa-mi dai de stire sa iti trimit factura :))) 0,25%, ca saptamana asta avem reduceri, e la oferta . :-D

denominatus

Post by denominatus » 21 Sep 2006, 17:04

pai prima chestie pe care poti sa o faci este sa faci un search pe internet despre loteria asta, organizatori, etc. vezi ca saitul lor poate fi aboslut minunat, asta nu inseamna ca si compania asta exista.

a doua chestie este sa dai un search pentru autoritatea de supraveghere a loteriilor din UK si sa trimiti un mail in care ceri relatii despre loterie si despre organizatori. eventual forward de mail.

a treia chestie... NU TRIMITE BANI
zi-le sa isi traga ei din aia 2 milioane. :-D
chestia asta seamana cu tzeapa numita "filiera nigeriana" numai ca in loc de vaduva multimilionarului ministru, avem castigul de la loto.

cred ca in cateva ore de netuit, te poti edifica de cat de teapa este.

eu iti tin pumnii sa nu fie teapa, si daca intri in bani, sa-mi dai de stire sa iti trimit factura :))) 0,25%, ca saptamana asta avem reduceri, e la oferta . :-D

corect

Post by corect » 23 Sep 2006, 13:34

Siad, tu daca nu ai jucat la acea loterie acele numere, de ce te mai intebi daca ai castigat sau nu????
problema asta parca ar fi iesita dintr-un banc, zau asa!! :lol:
e clar de la o posta ca e TEAPA!

Totusi, e bine ca ai intrebat! :mrgreen:
Iar in ceea ce priveste sfatul lui deno, nu are rost sa-ti pierzi timpul cautand. :!:

gavril

Post by gavril » 23 Sep 2006, 15:33

chiar ca era un banc ... de genul asta cu un evreu care se ruga zilnic sa castige la Loto ... pana intr-o zi cand vine un trimis al lui D-zeu (un inger) si ii zice : "Cumpara-ti un bilet, baaa !!" .
:lol:

siad

Post by siad » 10 Dec 2006, 11:32

Iar am castigat! De data aceasta, de la o firma mai "serioasa".

END YEAR WINNER RESULT 2006

Ticket Number:NM/BC921854/KY14
POSTCODE LOTTO NL.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT.
Koningen Julianaplein 21, 2391 BD
Den Haag,The Netherlands
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "B" DRAWS

Dear Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the Second Category draws of THE POSTCODE LOTTO NL.PROMO INTL., programs held on the 7th December 2006. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged as a winner under the 2nd Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The results of the draws have been officially announced .Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia,Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to ticket Number:NM/BC921854/KY14,with Prize Number:NM/207161/WOP and lucky number W-91237-H67/B4, consequently won in the 2nd Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is the winning payout for Category B winners.
This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros) shared among the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.
In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unscrupulous acts by Participants/nonparticipants of this program. Please contact our paying bank immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your Ticket and Prize numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your paying bank.Also give them the following informations
Name
Telephone Number
Ticket Number:NM/BC921854/KY14
Prize Number:NM/207161/WOP.
Notification Date
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
To begin your claims, kindly contact the paying bank address with your information:
Contact Person: Mr.Edward Sager
Email: wagraph_alliance_bnk@myway.com

Baltazar

Post by Baltazar » 10 Dec 2006, 11:41

Te roaga lumea cu bani si tu nu si nu... :-D

corect

Post by corect » 10 Dec 2006, 11:44

siad wrote: *****************************************
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:-D